How it Works
- How Vmeals Works
- Frequently Asked Questions
- For Lunches and Events
- For Pharmaceutical Reps
- For Hotels/Conference Centers
- For Campus Recruiting
- The Virtual Café
Vmeals makes ordering food for your group easy.
We understand that food is critical to making your event a great success, but we don’t think you should have to spend hours dealing with different restaurants and caterers. That’s where we come in.
- We bring you convenient one-stop shopping. We partner with local restaurants and caterers to present you with a variety of menus, cuisines and budget options that can be filtered to meet your specific requirements.
- You browse menus, make your selections, place your order and pay through our secure web site. Watch our How To Order video. All of the prices you see are inclusive of all tax, tip and delivery charges.
- Your order gets routed to the restaurant or caterer and our Customer Service team tracks the progress of your order every step of the way: confirming receipt of the order by the vendor, reviewing special instructions, and communicating any changes.
- We check in with the caterer one more time the day before or the morning of your order to confirm everything is on schedule. We then notify you by the method you specify: phone, text, or email, so you can rest easy.
- We process all billing and payment and store all your account and order detail for your convenience. Interested in billing for corporate accounts? Find our credit application here.
Can we make your life easier? Place an Order Now >>